The election may be over but the influx of new readers continues apace, with well in excess of 100,000 individual readers so far this month. Welcome to you all.
A few tips and pieces of housekeeping that may be useful:
- You can sign up to receive a daily breakfast e-mail listing our posts from the previous day, with individual links through to each of them. It’s the perfect way to catch up with all the content on Lib Dem Voice. See the sign-up form here.
- Lib Dem party members are welcome to join our private discussion forum, which now numbers well over 1,200 people. You can join the debate, ask questions, and pick up campaigning tips from fellow Lib Dems around the country.
- We welcome guest posts not only from party members but also from supporters and those outside the party. More details are here. We’ve had lots of first time contributors in the last few days; please do join their ranks.
- We have a comment moderation policy which you can read here, but in brief we may moderate comments that are abusive, off topic or pretend to be from someone they aren’t.
- The Voice’s team are all volunteers, but we do need to pay out increasing sums of money for the servers to keep the site going. The downside of heavy traffic is higher hosting costs. You can donate to help us cover the costs of running this site and our associated activities (such as events at party conferences) here.
- You can follow us on Twitter or become a fan of us on Facebook.
But above all, welcome. I hope you find our content interesting and you contribute to our debates.