Last week edition #24 of my monthly email newsletter about the Liberal Democrats came out, including stories such as:
- Who will chair Lib Dem general election campaign?
- Which non-MPs best promote the party?
- Duncan Hames set to chair party’s policy committee
- The reshuffle secret: there are now MORE Lib Dem ministers
- £300 million secured for extra affordable housing
- Local Liberal Heroes: Flick Rea
If you would like to receive the next edition of the newsletter direct to your own inbox, just sign up here. It’s free!
You can unsubscribe whenever you want using the link on the bottom of all the emails, and I won’t pass your email address on to anyone else (except if required by law).
And if you are already a reader and like it, why not Like my Facebook page to help publicise the newsletter to others?