Over the years, I’ve made a range of online campaigning tools available for Liberal Democrat colleagues to supplement more traditional campaigning tactics and to go alongside my monthly email newsletter about the party, Liberal Democrat Newswire.
Here’s a collated list, including the latest – a Twibbon for use on social media.
Of course, to get the best out of these tools, there’s a book I can recommend too…
- Twibbon – show the Liberal Democrat logo on your Twitter and Facebook avatars
- Liberal Democrat achievements in government – poster/infographic setting out what it says: the top things the party has achieved in government
- What the Liberal Democrat believe – more history and a bit of political philosophy in this poster/infographic, making it perfect for new members and helpers
- What The Hell Have The Lib Dems Done? – a fun little website full of extracts from the 2010 manifesto that the Lib Dems have managed to turn into action
- Campaign buttons/feed – a free add-on for websites, automatically updated with the best and latest stories
- Latest news from the Liberal Democrats – a free email list for news from the party’s federal website
- Get Out The Vote graphics for social media – new in 2014, a trio of graphics to help get Lib Dem supporters to the polls: