Ah, it’s started up again.
By which I mean comments appearing on Liberal Democrat Voice which have all the following in common:
- First time comment from someone
- Minimal name information given
- Person uses “us” or similar phrases to talk about the Liberal Democrats
- Person says the party is heading for disaster, eats babies and doesn’t know how to make chocolate cake (I paraphrase slightly)
- Person’s comments echo remarkably what Conservatives are saying
So I’ve had a bit of a clear out. If by mistake I’ve zapped a comment from you by mistake apologies – just get in touch to let me know. Oh, and if you are a Conservative, you’re welcome to comment on Lib Dem Voice, providing (a) you don’t pretend to be a Liberal Democrat, and (b) it’s not just a string of abuse.