Current Liberal Democrat Party President Sal Brinton sees her two year term of office come to an end shortly. Earlier today the party announced the timetable for the next Presidential election:
- Nominations open: 17th September
- Membership cut off date for being able to vote in contest: 2nd November
- Nominations close: 2nd November
- Dispatch of Voting instructions: 21st-23rd November
- Close of ballot: 14th December
- Count: 17th December
Party Presidents are limited to two terms of office, but her current term is her first. Hence Sal Brinton will be running again… and is almost certain to be elected for a further two years, possibly even uncontested.
What do you think of Sal Brinton’s record so far?