Welcome to the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, in which Stephen Tall and I reflect on the Lib Dem leadership contest so far and quite spectacularly fail to end the show promptly after we say we should.
- Jo Swinson interview for Never Mind The Bar Charts.
- Ed Davey interview for Never Mind The Bar Charts.
- Launch of cross-party electoral reform campaign, including The Brexit Party.
- Leadership survey from Liberal Democrat Newswire.
- Leadership survey from Harry Samuels.
- The similarity of Ed Davey and Jo Swinson.
- Hustings: it’s been a long time gripe of mine.
- Tim Farron’s pledges on diversity in 2015.
- The Morrissey Report, not yet all implemented.
- Examples of the evidence on the benefits of diversity.