Welcome to the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, in which Stephen Tall and I discuss the two latest recruits to the Liberal Democrat Parliamentary Party, as well as lessons from Winston Churchill on when to hold a politician’s past against them.
- Get tickets for our first live show recording.
- Jane Dodds wins in Brecon and Radnorshire.
- Sarah Wollaston joins the Liberal Democrats.
- The mixed party politics of Winston Churchill.
- Deltapoll, or what Joe Twyman did next.
- The newsletter that I don’t mention much.