Welcome to the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, in which Stephen Tall and I discuss the two latest recruits to the Liberal Democrat Parliamentary Party, as well as lessons from Winston Churchill on when to hold a politician’s past against them.
- Get tickets for our first live show recording.
- Jane Dodds wins in Brecon and Radnorshire.
- Sarah Wollaston joins the Liberal Democrats.
- The mixed party politics of Winston Churchill.
- Deltapoll, or what Joe Twyman did next.
- The newsletter that I don’t mention much.
Find Never Mind The Bar Charts on social media
Subscribe, rate and review
If you like Never Mind The Bar Charts, you can find us on Acast, Anchor, Breaker, Google Podcasts, iTunes, Overcast, Pocket Casts, PodBean, RadioPublic, Spotify or Stitcher. Hit subscribe to get future episodes delivered straight to you, and please do rate and review the show, if only to make Stephen and myself happy.