With the general election underway, Stephen and I use the latest edition of Never Mind The Bar Charts to discuss how things are going so far for the Liberal Democrats, what the constituency polls are saying, the role of bar charts and the latest on the party’s internal elections.
- What the national opinion polls are saying.
- All the constituency polls made public so far.
- The full list of Unite to Remain seat arrangements.
- What went wrong with the Liberal Democrat constituency polling in 2015?
- Responsible bar charting.
- More information on voting in the Liberal Democrat internal elections.