With the general election underway, Stephen and I use the latest edition of Never Mind The Bar Charts to discuss how things are going so far for the Liberal Democrats, what the constituency polls are saying, the role of bar charts and the latest on the party’s internal elections.
- What the national opinion polls are saying.
- All the constituency polls made public so far.
- The full list of Unite to Remain seat arrangements.
- What went wrong with the Liberal Democrat constituency polling in 2015?
- Responsible bar charting.
- More information on voting in the Liberal Democrat internal elections.
Find Never Mind The Bar Charts on social media
Subscribe, rate and review
If you like Never Mind The Bar Charts, you can find us on Acast, Anchor, Breaker, Google Podcasts, iTunes, Overcast, Pocket Casts, PodBean, RadioPublic, Spotify or Stitcher. Hit subscribe to get future episodes delivered straight to you, and please do rate and review the show, if only to make Stephen and myself happy.