Welcome to the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, taking a look at the key role for targeting in general elections, how the Lib Dem Brexit policy is going down with voters, some seats to watch out for on election night and a very large number of digressions.
- Reactions to Jo Swinson’s interview with Andrew Neil.
- The BBC’s fact check of that interview.
- Fiona Bruce’s Question Time mistake.
- The Boris Johnson interview question about him lying, missing any of the obvious follow-ups.
- The latest YouGov polling on revoking Article 50, along with evidence from earlier in the year: #1, #2 and #3.
- How to make a difference in the last week of the election.
- How Lib Dem members can find a target seat to help in.
- Fact check: thanks to @SoupDragon0 for pointing out a mistake in the episode about the letters than British Prime Ministers write setting out what to do with the country’s nuclear weapons.