Over the last week I’ve published a series of posts about the main Liberal Democrat challenges for 2011.
In case you’ve missed any of them over the Christmas festivities, here is a quick recap:
- The economy – get this right, or little else matters
- Winning elections – for a political party winning votes is key to success
- Making progress on core beliefs – the coalition needs not only to be a success but a liberal government
- Showing the difference Liberal Democrats make – we mustn’t become the party equivalent of a speech writer, making lots of improvements but no-one knowing about it
- Using members and supporters as a campaigning resource – or what the party can learn from John Prescott
- Defining and explaining economic fairness – is “social mobility” the right message?