Lib Dems love by-elections. Lib Dems love winning by-elections. And Lib Dems love getting excited after by-elections.
So to help us all calibrate our levels of excitement after Sarah Green’s victory in Chesham and Amersham, it’s great to welcome back to Never Mind The Bar Charts, Paula Surridge, senior lecturer at Bristol University and an expert in how values are driving political choices in modern Britain.
Feedback very welcome, and do share this podcast with others who you think may enjoy it.
- Lib Dem Newswire edition looking at the lessons from Chesham and Amersham.
- Brexit, British politics and values: Paula’s article looking at how Brexit is still shaping British politics.
- The British General Election of 2019 by Rob Ford, Tim Bale, Will Jennings and Paula Surridge: Amazon / Waterstones.*
- Paula’s previous appearance on the show, looking at what the data from 2019 general election says about the future for the Lib Dems.
- Paula Surridge on Twitter.
- Theme tune by Hugo Lee.
- New to listening to podcasts? Here are some tips on how to listen to podcasts.
Enjoy the show? Spread the word
- Follow the show on Twitter.
- Like the show on Facebook.
- Share the show’s website, www.NeverMindTheBarCharts.com.
* This list includes affiliate links which generate a commission for each sale made.