Lib Dem Voice has an affinity deal with Amazon, which means if you purchase goods from Amazon via LDV’s links, Lib Dem Voice earns a small commission. The team doesn’t get to know about people’s individual orders, but Amazon does report overall sales and these show that the five best-sellers to LDV readers in 2011 were:
1. The British General Election of 2010 (reviewed here)
2. 22 Days in May by David Laws (reviewed here)
3. Peace, Reform and Liberation: A history of liberal politics in Britain 1679-2011 (watch the book launch with Paddy Ashdown and Shirley Williams here)
4. Don’t Take No For an Answer (reviewed here and also here)
5. = Nick Clegg: The Biography (reviewed here)
5.= The Clegg Coup: Britain’s First Coalition Government Since Lloyd George (reviewed here)
And the most prosaic item? Surely it is this.
More reviews are very welcome. If you read a political book in 2012, why not turn your hand to a short review for this site too?