- Chris White – good to see another councillor using ALDC’s excellent MyCouncillor system.
- Giles Wilkes – a think tank blogger spawns his own blog, which is an interesting take on the question of why there are so few successful think tank blogs. His explanation? “‘Institutional’ blogs look and feel terrible. You need individual personality.”
- Jeremy Rowe – do not look at the photograph on this post if you are easily scared.
- John Ault – the man who triumphed on Top Gear turns to blogging.
- Nigel Roberts – a highly local blog for a local councillor. It’s the place to go to find out the latest news on reflective bus lane poles facing the wrong way in Bath. (You’ll notice that this isn’t a new blog, but it is new to the aggregator.)
- Roger Harmer – see Chris White.
Good luck to all the new bloggers, and why not take a moment to pop over to their blogs, take a read and post a comment?