Highlights from this category
- 10 top tools for getting the most out of Twitter (2014 version) 10 Jul
- Want to improve public services? Work out how to fix my scaffolding 7 Aug
- The real political battle isn’t Conservative vs Labour or Cameron vs Miliband 11 Feb
- Councillor Camp: 10 questions to see if your council gets digital 12 Jan
- Sign up for a free 10-week Campaign Masterclass 14 Dec
- Get Lib Dem campaign buttons for your website 29 Oct
- Five of the most common mistakes that Lib Dem campaigners make 23 May
- What have the Liberal Democrats achieved in government? 7 Mar
- The politics of windmills 30 Nov
- A lesson from history in tackling terrorism 25 Nov
The change to party election rules has been introduced in a very low-key way, with the only official communication from the party so far being a reference on page 22 of the ‘Reports to Conference’ booklet.
Basically, if you're in Glasgow and Norman Lamb isn't in the room, the chances are you've got to the wrong venue by mistake.
A recent YouGov poll has a very important finding about how voters view the Liberal Democrats.
Here are the latest national voting intention figures from each of the main pollsters. To put the numbers into longer context, take a look at my database of polling figures going back to 1945, which is updated quarterly.
Lib Dems will gather in Bodmin next week to plan their campaign for new powers for Cornwall after the outcome of the Scotland independence vote.
News that four of the top six universities in the world are in England is a reminder of how tremendously successful our higher education sector is at persuading some of the most talented people around the world to buy university and post-graduate education from British outlets.
Meaningful English devolution isn’t about which MPs get to vote on what in Westminster. It’s about what councillors, Mayors and London Assembly members get to decide in future that MPs currently control.
Meaningful English devolution isn't about which MPs get to vote on what in Westminster. It's about what councillors get to decide in future that MPs currently control.
Great news from Watford where Dorothy Thornhill, the directly elected Mayor with an amazing record of success both in office and in the ballot box, has been selected as the Lib Dem PPC.
Frank N. Newman has been both Deputy Secretary of the Treasury in the US and also was the first American to run a bank in China, so he has some good experience to call on in his slim book about why people - politicians especially - shouldn't be scared of national debt.