Ever wanted to get a better deal for your community? Ever watched politicians and thought ‘I could do a better job’? Then 101 Ways To Win An Election is the book for you.
Packed full of information on how to win elections and thoroughly updated for the expanded 2016 second edition, it reveals the secrets and skills you need to take the first step to power – getting elected.Written by two experienced political insiders, 101 Ways To Win An Election is a grassroots guide to running an election campaign. It draws on successful tactics from around the world and presents the lessons in a digestible format.
In this book you will find out how to win elections courtesy of key information such as :
- What vegetable marrows tell you about political campaigning
- What the magic ratio is for grassroots organisation
- Why you must learn to hate trees
- Why a picture isn’t worth a 1,000 words
- Why the best form of advertising is also the very worst, and
- Why communicating is like cooking
Make sure you are ones of those to benefit from the book’s top tips on winning elections by buying the book today.
“Packed full of useful tips and insights … It covers all aspects of campaigning: people, money, messaging, meetings, and both online and offline” – Professor Phil Cowley
“A much-needed reminder of how politics actually works in practice” – Labour MP Siobhain McDonagh
“Jolly but serious” – The Parliamentary Bookshop
“It’s not just the structure that helps the book whip along, it’s also its jaunty irreverent tone” – Stephen Tall
“A rattling good read” – Tribune
* This list includes affiliate links which generate a commission for each sale made.