1. Running away from Michael Crick rarely works.
2. Running away from Michael Crick whilst he has a camera crew in tow even more rarely works.
3. Running away from Michael Crick into the wrong room and then having to turn around and walk back past the camera even more rarely works.
4. Running away from Michael Crick into a wrong room for the second time takes the odds of success into the realms of the never never.
5. But if you are going to do that, remember not to turn round at the end and give a short answer sounding out of breath and without looking at camera or questioner. Because that always looks so convincing.
All of which means of course no-one would ever do 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Oh, hang on:
Mind you, at least Grant Shapps didn’t try the ‘eating a cookie slowly’ trick.