Welcome! My day job is at the communications agency Blue Rubicon and I am also a Visiting Lecturer at City University. I edit the monthly newsletter, Liberal Democrat Newswire. This is my personal blog – with my views, expressed on behalf of myself. Take a look around – and do comment on what you see.
If you want people to make multiple uses of packaging before it gets recycled, boxes are a step backwards.
I'm not sure the electroVine is the wisest of new product ideas, all things considered...
- The perils of using too many hashtags11 September 2014
- Transparent solar panels on the way9 September 2014
- IKEA satirises Apple, and technology more generally7 September 2014
Harold Wilson resigns on the 16th March, after having served as Prime Minister 1964-70 and 1974-76
- Kingston Liberal says ‘Vote Labour': a leaflet from 194526 August 2014
- Do MPs speak too much?21 August 2014
- Humans Need Not Apply19 August 2014
Media & PR
Proposals to privatise Channel 4 were drawn up by the Government earlier this year but the idea was blocked by Vince Cable and the Liberal Democrats.
- Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a media manipulator27 August 2014
- Power Trip: A Decade of Policy, Plots and Spin by Damian McBride21 August 2014
- Vacuum cleaners are more newsworthy than you might think15 August 2014