Welcome! My day job is at the communications agency Blue Rubicon and I am also a Visiting Lecturer at City University. I edit the monthly newsletter, Liberal Democrat Newswire. This is my personal blog – with my views, expressed on behalf of myself. Take a look around – and do comment on what you see.
The Lib Dems say they will cut the deficit with a trio of wealth taxes, not by hitting the poor with welfare cuts.
- Which Liberal Democrat is most likely to…26 August 2014
- Kingston Liberal says ‘Vote Labour’: a leaflet from 194526 August 2014
- Go read another Mark on the Party President contest26 August 2014
I recently received a text message from 97885, claiming to be from Vodafone and asking me to reply and take part in a survey.
- A film about a font: one to watch13 August 2014
- If developers wrote commit messages like bloggers write link bait titles…13 August 2014
- Quick! Get your MP / candidate / local party on Woo Woo8 August 2014
Anthony Asquith, son of Liberal Prime Minister H.H. Asquith, stunt double in Boadicea and respected film director, never quite fulfilled the promise of his talent.
- Do MPs speak too much?21 August 2014
- Humans Need Not Apply19 August 2014
- A beautiful, moving poppy display at the Tower of London15 August 2014
Media & PR
The newly updated paperback version of Damian McBride's book adds but a little to the original hardback edition.