Here’s the table of contents from issue 27 of my email newsletter about the Liberal Democrats, hitting inboxes on Wednesday:
- The problem: A party in search of a purpose
- Advertising interlude: 101 Ways To Win An Election
- The solution: what has been tried so far
- Comedy interlude: cabbages
- The latest hunt for a solution
- Lib Dem federal committee elections: Q+A
- Campaign buttons available for Lib Dem websites
- What did you make of this newsletter?
- Thanks – and please share
Make sure you don’t miss out.
Join thousands of other happy readers by signing up to the newsletter today.