In the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, I talk with Sunder Katwala from the British Future think tank. Along with discussing civil rights in the age of coronavirus and the impact on BAME communities, he raised the important issue of the human bias towards pessimism and its impact on our reactions to the coronavirus crisis.
Feedback very welcome, and do share this podcast with others who you think may enjoy it.
- Sunder on how the Liberal Democrats can improve their diversity.
- The University of Leicester study into who has caught Covid-19.
- Research into our pessimism bias.
- Sunder on Twitter.
- British Future.
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow: Amazon / Waterstones.
- John Maynard Keynes by Robert Skidelsky: Amazon / Waterstones.
- Image by Jasmin Sessler from Pixabay.
Find Never Mind The Bar Charts on social media
Subscribe, rate and review
If you like Never Mind The Bar Charts, you can find us on Acast, Anchor, Breaker, Google Podcasts, iTunes, Overcast, Pocket Casts, PodBean, RadioPublic, Spotify or Stitcher. Hit subscribe to get future episodes delivered straight to you, and please do rate and review the show.