A nice easy question for me and Callum Robertson to chew over in the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts. Here’s what we made of it…
Feedback very welcome, and do share this podcast with others who you think may enjoy it.
- Labour NEC member deselected as a councillor.
- The core vote argument.
- Michael Crick’s Twitter account tracking Parliamentary selection contests.
- Callum Robertson on Twitter.
- For a Fair Deal: the Lib Dem plan for the UK.
- Sam Seaborn on taxing the rich on The West Wing.
- Electoral Shocks: The Volatile Voter in a Turbulent World by Edward Fieldhouse and others: Amazon, Bookshop, Waterstones.*
- Theme tune by Hugo Lee.
- New to listening to podcasts? Here are some tips on how to listen to podcasts.
Enjoy the show? Spread the word
* This list includes affiliate links which generate a commission for each sale made.