For the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, I’m speaking with Cllr Keith House, leader of Eastleigh Council. The local team has an impressive record of building houses on green fields and (yet also) getting re-elected. How have they managed this combo, and what can other Liberal Democrats learn from it?
Take a listen to find out…
Feedback very welcome, and do share this podcast with others who you think may enjoy it.
- Howards’ Way.
- How the first Liberal was elected to Eastleigh Council – and how politics didn’t have a golden age.
- Ed Davey on getting houses built.
- Cllr Keith House on Twitter.
- Image by Peter H from Pixabay.
- Theme tune by Hugo Lee.
- New to listening to podcasts? Here are some tips on how to listen to podcasts.
- Check out some of this show’s most popular previous episodes.