Welcome to the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, in which Stephen Tall and I picked over the European election results and what comes next for the Lib Dems. Can the party sustain its May run of successes?
- Kieran Pedley co-hosts the Polling Matters podcast, which you can find here.
- Examples 1, 2 and 3 of how the media missed the story of the Lib Dem surge.
- Details of Lord Ashcroft’s polling.
- Tim Bale points out that the referendum theory Stephen mentioned doesn’t really hold water.
- Phil Cowley writes and edits great books, and here is his tweet we mentioned.
- And… ignore my garbled reference to the 1992 general election. The comparison that can be done in different ways is between 1987 and 1992, not 1992 and 1997.
Find Never Mind The Bar Charts on social media
Subscribe, rate and review
If you like Never Mind The Bar Charts, you can find us on Anchor, Breaker, Google Podcasts, iTunes, Overcast, Pocket Casts, PodBean, RadioPublic, Spotify or Stitcher. Hit subscribe to get future episodes delivered straight to you, and please do rate and review the show, if only to make Stephen and myself happy.