Welcome to the latest episode of Never Mind The Bar Charts, featuring a special interview with Tim Farron and including his advice for the next party leader as well as tips on what members should ask in hustings meetings.
- Jonathan Calder’s David Steel versus John Pardoe categorisation for Lib Dem leadership contests.
- Vince Cable’s Stalin to Mr Bean moment at Prime Minister’s Questions.
- The Lib Dems did indeed, as Tim Farron mentioned, once hit 4% in the polls after the 2015 election.
- Tim Farron’s response to the European referendum result.
- You can watch the first Davey-Swinson hustings here.
- Here is Stephen Bush in the New Statesman on those hustings.
Find Never Mind The Bar Charts on social media
Subscribe, rate and review
If you like Never Mind The Bar Charts, you can find us on Anchor, Breaker, Google Podcasts, iTunes, Overcast, Pocket Casts, PodBean, RadioPublic, Spotify or Stitcher. Hit subscribe to get future episodes delivered straight to you, and please do rate and review the show, if only to make Stephen and myself happy.